DELLACONTE.com respects the privacy of its visitors / users and recognizes the importance of protecting personal information.
DELLACONTE, with its registered office in ................................................................................. - provider of services and activities available on the DELLACONTE.COM website, may use personal data, provided voluntarily by the User, in accordance with DIRECTIVE 95/46 / EC OF THE PARLIAMENT AND THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL and the law in force: Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Users are invited to visit this page regularly for information on updated laws and rules.
DELLACONTE COMMITTED TO ENSURE THAT THE USER'S DATA ARE SECURED. TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DEVELOPMENT, VAL VAL SAINT HAS ADJUSTED APPROPRIATE PROCESSES OF ELECTRONIC AND MANAGERIAL PRACTICE OF PASSING AND SECURING INFORMATION ONLINE COLLECTED.
DELLACONTE.COM specifies that while the use of personal data is required to execute the required services, users are assured that the use of such data will not be for field investigations, but only to facilitate site management and order processing. DELLACONTE.COM specifies that all personal data will be processed correctly and legally; collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not subsequently processed in ways incompatible with those purposes; appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and / or subsequently processed; accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures will be taken to ensure that data that is inaccurate or incomplete, with regard to the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are subsequently processed, are erased or corrected; held in a form that allows user data to be identified no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they are subsequently processed.
DELLACONTE CAN COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
DELLACONS SEND PERIODICALLY TO YOUR SUBSCRIBERS, EMAILS AND / OR PROMOTIONAL EMAILS ABOUT THE NEW PRODUCTS, SPECIAL OFFERS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT CONSIDER THE INTEREST, USING THE USERS EMAIL ADDRESSES. (SUBSCRIBING AND DISCLAIMER TO THE MARKETING SERVICE) The
company will only request and retain personal data for the purpose of informing users about the account, status and evolution of its orders, and evaluating the goods and services offered. DELLACONTE.COM MAINTAINS ONLY THE DATA CONTAINED BY THE USER.
If an order is issued to dellaconte.com, DELLACONTE must retain personal information, INCLUDING the name of the issuer, e-mail address, telephone numbers, home address, shipping address, billing address / addresses for DELLACONTE to process and honor your order.
DELLACONTE may ask the Customer for the telephone number. This number can be given to the courier for delivery services. These details allow DELLACONTE to process the Customer's order and inform the Customer of the status of the Customer's order and the processing required to meet the contract.
In addition, emails and conversations with the CLIENT are stored until all issues or questions have been resolved and are deemed to be met.
To ensure that the Client's purchasing environment is secure, simple and secure, DELLACONTE uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security technology. It encrypts and protects the data TRIMISE Client at valsaint.com via the internet. If SSL is enabled, then the Client will see a lock icon at the top of the browser. The client can click on it to find information about the SSL digital sign-up certificate.
The client will be notified of the location field (URL) that the client sees at the top of the browser starting with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that the user is in SECURITY mode.
DELLACONTE collects personal information in several ways when the Customer issues an order or signs up for any service offered by DELLACONTE. By registering, the Customer agrees to store his or her personal data.
dellaconte.com undertakes not to transmit the User's personal data and to use them only to establish contact with its clients, to inform them about certain aspects of the website functions and the OFFERING OFFERS.
DELLACONTE has implemented generally accepted standards of command and command technology and security to protect identifiable personal information from loss, misuse, degradation or destruction. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to identifiable personal information, and such employees are required to treat this information as confidential, however DELLACONTE can not guarantee that UNAUTHORIZED persons will not obtain access to Customer's identifiable personal information, and will not be considered responsible in such a situation.
DELLACONTE will not deliberately disclose, without the Customer's permission (and will take all reasonable measures to stop the unannounced disclosure) any identifiable personal information that the Customer may PROVIDE while visiting this website, unless required or permitted by applicable laws, rules or regulations ;
DELLACONTE will take all reasonable steps to maintain and ensure the appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality of the Customer's information provided to DELLACONTE. When the Customer issues an order or when the Customer accesses the personnel account, VAL SAINT will use Socket Layer (SSL) - a system that enables SECURIZING coding and PROTECTING Customer's information before being sent. In addition, valsaint.com will take all reasonable steps to ensure that third-party business partners to which DELLACONTE transfers any data will ensure sufficient protection of your personal information.
SUBMISSION AND DISCUSSION TO THE MARKETING SERVICE
DELLACONTE may use Customer's personal information to send marketing news, but only in accordance with Customer's preferences (as detailed in the following section.) DELLACONTE does not sell Customer's marketing details to third-party companies.
DELLACONTE.COM can notify users of current OFFER with weekly newsletters and can SEND congratulations, gift cards or other special messages. When the Customer signs up, he or she will be given the option to accept or not to subscribe to this service by unchecking the appropriate box within his or her personal account. This subscription is free of charge and provides the Customer with the following information:
(i) Email for new products, gifts, promotions, special offers, upgrading opportunities, contests, events of interest, and unique marketing promotions.
(ii) Direct direct mailing for new products, gifts, promotions, special offers, upgrades, contests, events of interest, and unique marketing promotions.
valsaint.com does not promote SPAM.
Always DELLACONTE will offer the customer the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service the Customer has subscribed to, if the client changes his mind.
Any user who provided an explicit email at www.dellaconte.com and accepted the subscription may opt to have his / her address deleted from the dellaconte.com database. Also, if users do not want to receive a DELLACONTE newsletter, they can unsubscribe and use the link in the footer of the dellaconte.com newsletter, received in email.
HOW IT IS USED
DELLACONTE may use Customer's personal information for internal marketing actions and demographic studies along with non-personal data to monitor the CLIENT's options in order to be consistent in improving the design of the site and the services offered, to better meet the expectations of DELLACONTE visitors / users.
If, for any reason, the Customer believes DELLACONTE.COM's personal information is not correct, DELLACONTE is requested to visit the website and after logging in - the "My Account" section, the Customer's personal information will be immediately accessible to him / her to knowledge and modify the data.
DELLACONTE.COM has implemented security measures to protect users and data. In spite of efforts, DELLACONTE.COM can not guarantee that these security measures will limit and exclude any and all risks of UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS to this information. For this reason, DELLACONTE urges users to always navigate the DELLACONTE.COM site on an upgraded security software computer that allows for the ample protection of sensitive data (an antivirus software); and that the Internet provider itself has security requirements for SECURING the transmission of such data over the Internet.
There are four types of cookies:
This type of cookies are used to deliver relevant Customer information. In addition, they limit the number of ad appearances and help DELLACONTE measure the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
By using the DELLACONTE website, the Customer accepts that these types of cookies can be placed on Customer's devices as well as their access when the Customer visits the site in the future.
If the Customer wishes to delete any cookies that are already on the Customer's computer, DELLACONTE asks for access to the Help and Settings section of the Client's Internet Browser for instructions on how to locate the file or the directory that stores cookies.
At www.AboutCookies.org. find information on deleting or controlling cookies. DELLACONTE is pleased to note that by deleting cookies or canceling future cookies, the Customer may no longer have access to certain sections or site details.
For more information, assistance, notifications and complaints, SEND E-mail to Address ...................................................................................................... .....................
WHERE HOW CAN YOU REQUIRE QUESTIONS
APPLICATION OF LAW AND CUSTOMER RIGHTS
Personal data may be disclosed without the Customer's consent in case of litigation / disputes regarding payment fraud, received from the following addresses: banks involved in online payments and Service Providers / products, respectively according to the law in force and the corresponding authorities.
According to the provisions of DIRECTIVE 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Law no. 677/2001, for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the clients have the following rights:
1) the right to information (Article 12): the identity of the controller and his representative; the purpose of processing; any further information such as: - the categories of data, - the recipients or categories of recipients, - the right to access and correct personal data as long as this action is necessary, - the right to take account of the specific circumstances in which data is processed, - Ensure correct processing of the data.
2) Right of access to data (Article 13) - Any person concerned has the right to obtain from the operator, on request and free of charge for a request per year, the confirmation that the data concerning him / her are processed or not . An operator is obliged, when processing personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate to him, together with the confirmation, at least the following: a) information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are revealed to them; b) intelligible communication of the data being processed, as well as any available information on the origin of the data; c) information on the operating principles of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of the data relating to that person is carried out; (d) information on the existence of the right to intervene in data and the right to object and the conditions under which it may be exercised; e) information on the possibility to consult the personal data processing register provided in art. 24, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, as well as to appeal to the court to appeal the decisions of the operator in accordance with the provisions of this law. e) information on the possibility to consult the personal data processing register provided in art. 24, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, as well as to appeal to the court to appeal the decisions of the operator in accordance with the provisions of this law. e) information on the possibility to consult the personal data processing register provided in art. 24, to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, as well as to appeal to the court to appeal the decisions of the operator in accordance with the provisions of this law.
The data subject may request from the operator the information provided by a written, dated and signed written request. In the application, the applicant may indicate whether he wishes his or her information to be communicated to a specific address, which may also be by electronic mail, or by a mailing service to ensure that it is handed over only personally.
The Operator is obliged to communicate the requested information, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the application, in compliance with the possible option of the expressed applicant.
3) the right to intervene (art. 14) - the right to ask the data controller, free of charge, by the written request,
to : a) correct, update, block or delete incomplete, incorrect or unlawful processing;
b) transformation of data corresponding to illegal persons into anonymous data;
c) notifying third parties of the operations in a) and b).
4) the right to opposition (art.15) - the right to oppose, free of charge, based on a written notice, for appropriate and legal reasons, in relation to its special situation, that the data pertaining to it is subject to processing.
5) the right to appeal to justice (Article 18) - the right to sue in order to defend the rights guaranteed by the law that have not been respected.
6) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Article 25).